* Training package includes certified mental health training, GDPR, health and safety, child safeguarding, promoting wellbeing through sport and creative activities, Children’s Rights, designing and facilitating online sessions.
KE activity included:
- Supporting all partner celebration events
- Contributing to the delivery of aspiration and attainment raising sessions at Edge Hill University for its partner schools
- Supporting the organisation and delivery of events for internationally recognised days including International Men’s Day, University Mental Health Day, Children’s Mental Health Week, Mental Health Awareness Week
- Contributing to local community engagement with EitC and Tate Liverpool
- Undertaking research and placement activities
- Further volunteering and employability opportunities with EitC and Tate Liverpool’s wider community provision.
Tackling the Blues
Tackling the Blues, an award-winning sport and arts-based education programme targeting young people aged 6-16 who are experiencing, or are at risk of, developing mental illness.