The Steering Committee consists of the following members of staff:
Role and Responsibilities
- To take a proactive role in the group, including providing their specific expertise to develop content for various social media platforms for network users.
- To contribute to projects, initiatives or activities agreed by the Network.
- Members are expected to communicate key issues and network updates from within their respective Faculties, acting as the key link between them and the Network Steering Committee.
- To contribute to the University Equality Objectives with regard to disability equality.
- To regularly attend meetings.