Like the primary dissertations, we are aware that the way they are structured and presented is in agreement with your supervisor, but as a general guide, we expect literature reviews to follow this kind of structure:
- Literature Review with research aims
- Method – in line with how you have structured the method with your supervisor
- Reference List
We do not demand a word count for the dissertation submission because you work will likely already be established with agreed word counts, but we do expect a well-balanced submission.
For purposes of consistency, we would like your submission to follow the specific criteria below:
- Use New Times Roman, size 12 throughout.
- Ensure that any technical language is explained or defined clearly.
- Please use single quotation marks, except where ‘a quotation is “within” a quotation’. Please note that long quotations should be indented without quotation marks.
- Please ensure that you check your work for any offence language or words that can be misleading that might cause offence. If in doubt, speak to the Editor/Editorial Team or your Supervisor.
- The reference list must be in the EHU Harvard style that you have come to know whilst studying in Social Work and Wellbeing.
- Appendices maybe needed, for example, tables relating to extraction, but we do not expect much else.