We are aware that primary dissertations would have been structured in agreement with your supervisors, and we do not want to see you make big changes to this, but as a general guide, we expect primary research to follow this kind of structure, so readers can follow a logical narrative of your research:
- Literature Review with research aims/questions/hypothesis
- Method (design, participants, materials, procedure, ethics and ideally a section on analysis)
- Reference List
We do not demand a word count for the dissertation submission because you work will likely already be established with agreed word counts, but we do expect a well-balanced submission.
For purposes of consistency, we would like your submission to follow the specific criteria below:
- Use New Times Roman, size 12 throughout.
- Ensure that any technical language is explained or defined clearly.
- Please use single quotation marks, except where ‘a quotation is “within” a quotation’. Please note that long quotations should be indented without quotation marks.
- Please ensure that you check your work for any offence language or words that can be misleading that might cause offence. If in doubt, speak to the Editor/Editorial Team or your Supervisor.
- The reference list must be in the EHU Harvard style that you have come to know whilst studying in Social Work and Wellbeing.
- Appendices are not needed for this submission, and with that in mind, please take out any reference to the appendices in the main body of your work.
- No consent forms or documents with personal data should be on any submission.