Benefits to higher education institutions
- Increased institutional KE activity, research and impact
- Working collaboratively with local community sports and arts organisations to deliver a place-based programme
- Increased opportunities for research and dissemination
- Enhanced understanding of student mental health and how mental health work-related learning can impact students’ mental health
- Working collaboratively and sharing expertise within the institution across departments and faculties
What has been the impact and quality of research undertaken?
Professor George Talbot, Pro Vice Chancellor (Arts and Sciences), Edge Hill University