Joining LancsCAN is free and open to any community-oriented organisation in Lancashire involved in some way on climate action.
As a member of LancsCAN, you will be part of a big, growing climate action movement, collaborating with many others to make a real difference in your own local community, the county and wider region.
Other benefits of joining LancsCAN include:
- Raise awareness of your organisation and its work to a wider audience.
- Contacting other members explore new networking opportunities.
- Access to shared resources and new ideas on climate action work.
- Have your community voice heard more strongly, including among Lancashire’s councils.
- Promote your future events and activities on this website.
- Take part in training and new learning opportunities.
- Invitations to future LancsCAN events, activities and projects.
- Options to work with Lancashire’s universities on climate action related issues.
- Make joint applications on funding new projects and activities.
- Work with others on shared challenges, such as recruiting new volunteers.
- Promote case studies on your own work.
- Share new research and news items with other LancsCAN members.
- Keep abreast of new useful and interesting developments across Lancashire and beyond of relevance to your organisation.
To apply to become a member of LancsCAN, please contact us